Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ramblings...

Hey peeps! Can it really be almost 20 days since I have posted? Where has the time gone? I have been super busy...like I am sure you all have been as well. Let's see... homeschool, soccer, taking care of babies:), loving my husband:) and photography have been about all I can handle! I love life these days!

Soccer is OVER! it was a blast, but I am always glad for a break at the end of any sport season. Jackson and Kellen had so much fun. Homeschool is going well, we are having fun and learning so much. Babies and husband are doing great! Photography is REALLY fun and I am surprised at how it is taking off.

I have talked about and dreamed of becoming a photographer for years. It all started when I got my hands on a friend's SLR. I love being able to manipulate my settings until an image looks like I want it to. I love seeing the beauty with my own eyes and being able to recreate it with my camera.

I have been doing a few photo sessions.. I will post some pics soon. I hardly have time to edit lately. I could spend hours on it, but there are so many other important things to do:) I am shooting a wedding with a great friend of mine in a few weeks. I am so excited. I hope I do a great job. Thanks to everyone who have booked photo sessions with me! I look forward to getting your pictures to you soon. I hope everyone is doing well! I wish we all had time to sit down and have a cup of coffee one on one. I would love to hear about your life, so I will be blog hopping later ( the older 3 are at my mom's today!)

0 comments: