Saturday, October 4, 2008






Just a few pics..
1. I love green.., I have always loved green, but lately I have been craving green. I do that for some reason. I go through seasons were I crave certain colors. I once craved orange through an entire pregnancy. Good thing it was an color that can be eaten a alot! (orange sherbet, oranges, orange peanuts, etc) So... Green is my new color. Go Green!
2. This is my niece and her sweet hubby. Aren't they cute! They will be married for 1 year in November. (Those are my babies!) Can you tell by the look on her face that they will have some of their own soon???
3. Sweet feet.. One reason, I think, that God made it so babies can't walk yet is so we can stare at the bottom of their feet. NOTE: My 6 year old still wants to name them Rick and Bubba. Uhh.... NO!
4. The best pic for last... My sweet and wonderful mother. She has ALWAYS been there for me and she does get frustrated with me.. but she LOVES me and my family! And I am so thankful for that...

1 comments:

annieck said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!