Sunday, November 30, 2008

last post..

This will be my last post... on THIS blog. I have been posting on my photography blog and sadly neglecting this one. I think about posting often, but never get to it. SO... for the benefit of myself and my laundry:) I am going to just finish out this blog and start posting on my other one. I will combine my personal posts and my photography posts on one blog. Because I know you were worried;) Just for the fun of it... here is a recap of what has been going on around here...in random order.

1) Homeschool is going great. It is number 3 priority( God, husband, children) in my house right now so it gets lots of attention. Kellen started reading this past month! How fun! We have been SLOWLY going through the old testament, l have been learning lots and I am amazed at how God sets the scene for Jesus to come save us. He made a way for us over and over and again ( bc we as humans kept screwing it up...but He knew we would) Some of our other subjects have tied in with bible, some are separate. Reading, Language Arts, Math, Science, and History/Geography. There never seems to be enough time in the day to do what we want!

2) Jason is still wholesaling cars and thanks to the wonderful economy:) also doing yard work and other side jobs to keep the dough rolling in. We have also learned ALOT about keeping our expenses down. I have been doing a little creative shopping and now I am educating myself on the whole coupon deal. i am doing it! Slowly but surely. I have a little competition with myself to see how little I can get a lot for.

3) I have stared my photography business. I will try not to bore you with details, but I have wanted to do it for years. After waiting and praying a listening to my husbands advice...I made a decision to follow this dream. It has been a fun ride. I am truly blessed to be doing this. Thanks to you all for being so supportive and encouraging of it!

4) Church, hanging with our friends, making crafts, laundry, 2 stomach viruses, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, Alabama football, etc. whew!

This post sounds like we are crazy hectic around here, but with God's grace and anointing on us, it is possible. I may need to be reminded of that everyday, but I know it is true. So... if you have gotten this far in this post... bookmark my other blog at www.mandysmithphotos.blogspot.com Thanks!

0 comments: