Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nursery...


I am sitting here feeding Charlie... "Charlie bit me!"  Just kidding. (If you haven't seen that youtube  video then never mind.) Anyway, out of boredom, i posted these pictures of the nursery and of Charlie.(Charlie is thinking..."what is that woman up to now??") I love the name plates my mom made.  I am going to velcro them to the wall above their beds. Nailing them to the wall will not be enough around here:) I am also thinking of other things I would like to velcro in place... the remote, the phone, the kids... just kidding! 

3 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

I love that youtube video! I showed it to Robert and the kids after your blog, and they've been saying "Charlie bit me" in their little english accents all afternoon!!

Charlie looks so cute!!

Kristy said...

Hilarious! Think I might start using velcro, too.

Good to see you the other day!

Rachael said...

So funny!!! Love those name plates. :)