Saturday, June 28, 2008


Typical boys! They found a snail and just knew I wanted it to keep on my dresser. Finally, I talked them into leaving it outside. I felt sortof defenseless being confined to my chair outside. Thank goodness it was only a snail. Then, yesterday, their cousins came over to visit. We had a house full of 5 boys. I kept watching them, thinking, this is what I will have in a few short years. I love it! They were very into killing flies that had gotten into the house. Then, as they were leaving, my oldest says to my sister-in-law, " I tell you what I am going to do... I am going to kill a fly for yall and put it in a piece of paper and then send it to you so that way you can have a dead fly." He was so serious. I told her, don't worry, we won't let him mail you ANY dead animals or insects. Hilarious!!!

4 comments:

annieck said...

That is hilarious! Just what everyone needs...a dead fly. I love it! :)

Rachael said...

So funny! Josiah is really into bugs too...only if they do not fly. He really freaks out about anything that can fly. I am so happy you put the link to this blog in your email. I always check your photography blog. I will add this one to my list. :) :)

MorningSong said...

HOW FUNNY!!! I love it! To him that dead fly is the treasure of all treasures!! What a fun house you have! :)

By the way - I did get your email about the carseat covers but we've been out of town and such. I have no idea where to begin on making a cover but if we can find a pattern I would love try. We can talk later?

Blessings and glad you made it to 34 weeks!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Angie said...

Yea....if I get any mysterious packages, I'm calling you first! LOL!!

I hope you guys are hanging in there! We'll see you this weekend! :)