Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Day!

Okay... I will start from the beginning. I woke up feeling like today is my birthday or maybe Christmas. I AM 34 WEEKS today! YEAH! Way back at 29 weeks when I was put on bed rest the Dr. said, if you can just get to 34 weeks we can avoid a lot of problems with them being too early. I do love a challenge! Now, I am hoping to get to 37 weeks. I am in the homestretch!

Also, I went to the Dr. today for my regular appt. I go every week( or 2x a week lately) for a heart rate monitoring test. Some of you are laughing at my "stress test"! Then I waddle upstairs for an ultrasound.. which went great. The boys weigh somewhere between 4 and 5 pounds! They have plenty of fluid. Now, for the very personal part...the exam! I am only 1cm dilated (which is great) Normally, when you are getting checked you pray that you are very dilated or already in labor... but I will save that for 37 weeks.

The best part is... the first baby is head down so no c-section for me! I have never had one and I would like to keep things the same so I will know what to expect.

Thanks for your prayers and food!

4 comments:

Amy V. said...

Wonderful news!

momx2 said...

Hang in there girl. You are my hero.

annieck said...

AWESOME!!! I am SO excited for you and the fam!!! Yea! And how cool that one of the babies is already in position?! That would be FABULOUS if you would be able to have them both sans c-section!!!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. :)

Living In The Land said...

dear mrs. s.- what would you think about linking that handy little menu calendar to this blog? hmm? love you!!! - with silliest regards, mrs. c.