Sunday, June 8, 2008

Friends








I am a little emotional these days, but I don't think this kind of emotion is a bad thing. 
I have always been so grateful for friends, but lately I have a new appreciation. I have realized how important they are to me and how God places them in our lives for a reason. Friends are a necessity. Good friends make your life so rich. Sigh.....

Our friends have been calling, brining food, encouraging us. laughing with and most importantly, praying for our growing family.  Check out these pictures of some of our friends, some we have had for a long time and some are new friends that we will hopefully stay in touch with over the years. I love doing life with you all! And the many more that I don't have recent pictures of!

1 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

Aw man, I missed the photo op saturday! :-(
It was so fun to see you and hear about the babies!
See you tonight!