Thursday, June 5, 2008

Confessions of a bored pregnant woman

Did I just say I am bored? Can you believe it? With 3 boys, you would think that would be impossible. But, after 3 weeks of bedrest I have finally reached it. Thankfully, it has only lasted a few minutes here and there. Seriously, I am so thankful that the babies are doing well that I really am not complaining. I am 32 weeks and 3 days!!! YEAH! Now that I am basically glued to the chair/couch, I thought I would start a new blog. I have another one that is supposed to be for photography. If anyone has checked it lately, they will see I am not doing much photography lately. I am waiting on my two new subjects to be here in July!!!

My youngest.. let's call him ChubbyBubble, ( I love to make up fictitious names for people) a slightly stocky 2 year old...he comes up to me and says "momma...knock knock" I knew he was copying his older brothers (we will get to their names later) so I went along. "Who's there?" ChubbyBubbly grins and says,"Nobody". I say, "Nobody who?" (I know this one because I have already heard it 15 times today) He just grins up at me and stares...saying nothing. Get it? NOBODY!!! Like I said, I am a little bored and have always been easily amused.

Leave your comments or email me and keep in touch. If you have a blog, send me the link. I now have time to read them!

6 comments:

annieck said...

I am SO glad you're doing well! I can imagine being in bed all the time isn't as glamorous as it sounds. ;) You don't have much longer, though. Enjoy this time of boredom while you can. I'm sure once your twin bundles of joy arrive, you'll be fresh out of boredom! :) Speaking of twin boys, I can't wait to meet them!!!
Let me know if you need anything! I'm close by. :)

Ole Miss Mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that you started a blog!! YAY!! Can't wait to see you soon! I have wanted to call you and either come or play with the boys or take them while you nap, but I don't know you guy's schedule!! I'd love to help our or just come and keep you company!!
Any names yet????

MorningSong said...

That is hilarious - the joke! :)

Glad you are doing well - and ALL the boys are doing well!!

Blessings!
Melodye

Leslie said...

Hey! I just jumped back into blogging again myself. This'll be fun to come check in on you since I see you NEVER! Sorry! You look great.

momx2 said...

MANDY!!! I am so glad I found you. You look great as always and I cannot believe you are having twins! That is amazing. Hope all goes well. Check out my crazy kids on our blog. Love ya!

Amy V. said...

Hi Mandy,
I was on bedrest with all 3 of my pregnancies. With Abby is was the longest starting at 25 weeks. So I know what you are going through. Hang in there. Please call me if you are bored or going crazy and want to vent! I mean it!222-3532 Even though my life is so crazy right now, I pray for you and think of you often. Thanks for the updates.
~Amy Vandiver